DOGFIGHTING = 98
INTELLIGENCE = 92
UNIT MANAGEMENT = 84
SNIPING = 89

If I cmded more:

OVERALL = 92
COMMAND = 87
UNIT MANAGEMENT = 91

Last edited by Scorpion on September 19th, 2017, 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: GreenGuy BZ2 STATS
PostPosted: September 19th, 2017, 6:53 pm 

Snake wrote:
GREENGUY:

OVERALL = 51
COMMAND = 54
DOGFIGHT = 80
INTELLIGENCE = 36
UNIT MANAGMENT = 44
SNIPING = 41

These stats have been acquired over a number of years, and are entirely accurate.

I hereby declare that these stats are legit and unbiased.

PostPosted: September 19th, 2017, 6:59 pm 

Then why did you get cucked on Cybland with me on 30 hp? Beat as stock vs laser stinger?

You suck Tom. You will never be as good a DF as me. Accept it.

PostPosted: September 19th, 2017, 7:04 pm 

Scorp im not even trolling here. You have 80 df. It's not even bad. 80 is good, better than most. Your OVERALL is 51 tho cuz u have very LOW Intelligence.

PostPosted: September 19th, 2017, 9:05 pm 

I would have said 96 DF. 98 seems a bit high. Still the best DF in the game though. No one has ever been higher.

But then you put Tom at 95 DF. Sly at 92. Sly gets me to 20 hp, Tom gets me to 30 hp on Cybland in an aggressive up close fight, something that puts me at a disadvantage because of my low sensitivity. Had I engaged from a distance he would have gotten completely raped. Tom dies with Laser/Stinger to me with Mini/FAF. Tom dies in warrior 500 times against me as ISDF, takes 70 minutes to finish. Tom is the 2nd best DF in this game next to me (way better cmd than me though) and he gets stomped by me honestly.

Explain that you moron. 98 is correct in that case. Either inconsistent/rusty 98 or consistent 96. Because I admit I'm missing some easy blast shots that I would never have in 2014. Give me a few weeks though and that should stop happening.

The only reason you actually believe I'm a 80 DF, if you're that dumb, is because you have that impression from how terrible I was in 2013. So now it's stuck with you and you're too close minded to consider any other possibility. Even though I'm raping you with 0 hp taken. Your delusional mind will not register it, seeing as it can't truly process reality because of your inherently flawed beliefs.

In fact I would have been fine with you giving me shit stats on everything else but DF. 80 is fine (actually not really, it's way too low considering the aforementioned) yes. But you put god damn Cloaket and Silver above me which is complete bullshit. Can't you let me have anything? If I'm gonna be shit at everything else (which I'm actually not) then let me at least be the best DF. Which I am. Just admit it. Everyone knows it. The follow-ups like to pretend that I'm not because they have a hard time admitting it. Which I can understand. Nobody wants to be second best. But hey, at least you're a better commander than me. That's better than nothing! We both have our strengths and weaknesses. Stop needing to be the best at everything.

Also regarding me being the best player in this game. I really didn't know it before now. I beat Cloaket 1v1 2 times. Cloaket beat Sly 3 times. Sly is considered the best overall player in this game. That means = Scorpion > Cloaket > Sly > Everyone else. What is your counter argument to this? I bet there isn't one.

This might seem like a troll. I legit think I could beat Sly 1v1 if I really went all out though. I'm not that bad at commanding actually. Just inconsistent.

PostPosted: September 20th, 2017, 10:13 am 

You're nothing Scorp.

Half of your post is pure fantasy. You are delusional and i say this because i know you, not because i like you.

But you NEED mental help.

You are rated 80 at dogfighting, it's not even bad. Better than most, just not the best.

PostPosted: September 20th, 2017, 10:55 am 

It is very interesting how some very deep personal arguments are interweaved between casual flamewar ones.

PostPosted: September 20th, 2017, 1:20 pm 

No one has beat me in a true 1v1 dogfight since 2013.

PostPosted: September 20th, 2017, 11:22 pm 

Statistics are believable only when they have appropriate inclusive range, are sensibly fashioned and are gathered for long enough timespan, while long enough timespan is quite a loosy term, as in the long enough timespan the chance for every life survival drops to zero, for example. So how long is long enough? How many matches is a representative amount, especially minding that skill may increase and decrease due to tertiary factors, with pausing interest in the game among others? What is also the complete amount of factors giving synergic result describing the player performance that would be unafected significantly by any misincluded terms? I think it is most important how do you feel about yourself, basing on the experience you have had thusfar meeting other players ingame. It is also important whether you feel you can and whether you want to get better in the game. In other terms, you are your own best judge, but in order to avoid being surprised with the verdict, you need to learn how to listen.

PostPosted: September 23rd, 2017, 10:10 am 

Scorpion wrote:

No one has seen a true 1 v 1 anything since 2009.

PostPosted: September 23rd, 2017, 4:27 pm 

Feared_1 wrote:
Scorpion wrote:

No one has seen a true 1 v 1 anything since 2009.

the fuck you talking

That's proof of me being the best df in bz2. 255 kills on Luci who's considered a 95 DF.