BATTLEZONE COMMUNITY FORUMS

Battlezone I & II Download, Gaming & Development
It is currently December 13th, 2017, 12:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: July 8th, 2015, 10:29 pm 

This option is for people with limited modeling software knowledge that just want to change an existing BZII stock model. Caligari Truespace 7.61 Modelside, can import XSI to X converted models directly into TS for editing a models geometry.

Years back I converted all of the Data.pak XSI models to X just for the purpose of editing them in Truespace. Download link to my converted XSI to X model zip.

The zip file can be unzipped to your BZII Addon folder to a new subfolder called, something like BZIIXSItoX folder to make accessing and exporting the X models easier for when the XSI models are converted to XSI with 3d Exploration.

I may eventually upload the stock BZII PIC to TGA textures as well but not enough interest exists currently to warrant spending additional time required to undertake this boring task. In the meantime peeps can extract and convert the PIC's to like TGA, PNG, BMP or JPG with Pak Explorer and convert them with either Xenview or 3d Exploration. PS: If you plan to use them in later versions of BZII you'll also need Mates BZ2DXT converter to get them to work in the latest version.

Curse you Nathan for just making us do more work, more work, oh and did I mention more work? :-q :ymdevil: :-?? [-x :ymparty:

Last edited by Edgrr on July 10th, 2015, 3:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
Gremlins?