BATTLEZONE COMMUNITY FORUMS

Battlezone I & II Download, Gaming & Development
It is currently January 20th, 2018, 2:56 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: January 16th, 2014, 3:18 am 
User avatar
Moderator
Offline

Joined: October 6th, 2006, 12:03 am
Posts: 383
HAHAHAHA !!


_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 16th, 2014, 5:19 am 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: October 19th, 2011, 3:11 pm
Posts: 1851
Location: Tier 1.99
we witnessed something special that day.

I am a better man having seen it

Id like to thank you all for sharing this with me

xoxo sexo mature lady


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 16th, 2014, 7:40 am 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: March 27th, 2011, 10:23 pm
Posts: 383
Location: Supreme Scorp Empire
=D> Wow Snake, even your taste in music sucks. Just when we all thought it couldn't get any worse.

I only played like shit because I didn't want to do it in the first place, I was forced to do an involuntary 1v1 by Snake or else he would ban me, so I was planning on demoing anyway.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 16th, 2014, 7:51 am 
User avatar
Admin
Offline

Joined: March 15th, 2006, 7:35 am
Posts: 2159
Location: Saskatoon, Canada
sh*t just got real

_________________
Regulators.
Regulate any stealin' of this biometal pool. We're damn good too.
But you can't be any geek off the street.
Gotta be handy with the chains if you know what I mean.
Earn your keep.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 16th, 2014, 11:26 am 
User avatar
Admin
Offline

Joined: March 15th, 2006, 7:35 am
Posts: 2159
Location: Saskatoon, Canada
Fastest record for 4v4 had to be that time when some of us played as IC on APP:Stratarena . Teams were horribly stacked so we made a bee-line for the scion rec and killed it with morphed IC scouts while it was deploying and somehow pulled it off without being pwned by the enemy team's stronger dogfighters. Undeployed rec = light armor = fast kill. God I wish someone recorded that game and its TS3 chatter.

_________________
Regulators.
Regulate any stealin' of this biometal pool. We're damn good too.
But you can't be any geek off the street.
Gotta be handy with the chains if you know what I mean.
Earn your keep.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 16th, 2014, 4:45 pm 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: October 19th, 2011, 3:11 pm
Posts: 1851
Location: Tier 1.99
gg if you wanted to demo you could have built a con immediately, doubt it would be faster than how you got owned though LMAO


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 16th, 2014, 5:18 pm 
User avatar
Moderator
Offline

Joined: November 28th, 2010, 4:03 am
Posts: 1992
Location: Stafford, UK
GreenGuy wrote:
=D> Wow Snake, even your taste in music sucks. Just when we all thought it couldn't get any worse.

I only played like shit because I didn't want to do it in the first place, I was forced to do an involuntary 1v1 by Snake or else he would ban me, so I was planning on demoing anyway.


um... ban you from what?

_________________
Image
The Battlezone Wiki needs your help!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 16th, 2014, 5:59 pm 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: November 3rd, 2011, 8:00 pm
Posts: 981
.


Last edited by Sly on May 3rd, 2014, 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 17th, 2014, 8:21 am 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: March 27th, 2011, 10:23 pm
Posts: 383
Location: Supreme Scorp Empire
AHadley wrote:
GreenGuy wrote:
=D> Wow Snake, even your taste in music sucks. Just when we all thought it couldn't get any worse.

I only played like shit because I didn't want to do it in the first place, I was forced to do an involuntary 1v1 by Snake or else he would ban me, so I was planning on demoing anyway.


um... ban you from what?


From the game dumbshit. Which he did later anyways, so what's the point...

Wow you must be brand new here or something AHadley LMFAO. Do you even BZ2 bro?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 17th, 2014, 4:37 pm 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: October 19th, 2011, 3:11 pm
Posts: 1851
Location: Tier 1.99
nyaaeggh nyaaagg stupeeedddd naaauuuggggh


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 18th, 2014, 8:27 am 
User avatar
Moderator
Offline

Joined: November 28th, 2010, 4:03 am
Posts: 1992
Location: Stafford, UK
GreenGuy wrote:
AHadley wrote:
GreenGuy wrote:
=D> Wow Snake, even your taste in music sucks. Just when we all thought it couldn't get any worse.

I only played like shit because I didn't want to do it in the first place, I was forced to do an involuntary 1v1 by Snake or else he would ban me, so I was planning on demoing anyway.


um... ban you from what?


From the game dumbshit. Which he did later anyways, so what's the point...

Wow you must be brand new here or something AHadley LMFAO. Do you even BZ2 bro?


Don't be a dickhead, I've been a member of this community for ten years now. You can't be banned from the game because the matchmaking is run separately by RakNET. He could ban you from matches he hosts, but that's it.

_________________
Image
The Battlezone Wiki needs your help!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 18th, 2014, 4:03 pm 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: October 19th, 2011, 3:11 pm
Posts: 1851
Location: Tier 1.99
yeah greenguy, holy shit you're retarded


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


PLEASE SUPPORT US BY MAKING A DONATION TO BZ2MAPS.US!

ALL DONATIONS WILL GO DIRECTLY TOWARD HOSTING AND SUPPORT COSTS OF BZ2MAPS.US ~ THANK YOU!

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Copyright © 2011 BZ2MAPS.US