BATTLEZONE COMMUNITY FORUMS

Battlezone I & II Download, Gaming & Development
It is currently May 27th, 2017, 6:00 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Should 15 second invulnerability be applied to both pilots and empty scouts?
Poll ended at November 5th, 2016, 2:39 pm
Yes, apply to empties as well 46%  46%  [ 6 ]
No, only apply to pilots 54%  54%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 13
PostPosted: October 30th, 2016, 12:54 pm 

according to the poll the community prefers empty invulnerability

PostPosted: October 30th, 2016, 1:11 pm 

The poll was put on here precisely because you had a subjective problem with it, period. It is not different than when Cyber talked about shad msl scouts. Its not to that extreme level, but it is a subjective observation in each case that led to forum discussion. I have no problem with it, so no poll about it. You have a problem with it, ergo poll about it. In any case, I won't argue the point further as it will just degenerate into another trolling thread. The community has spoken and they want the invulnerability.

Finally, consider this my QUITTING BZ2 4ever post. You will never see me again because I've formalized it on bz2maps

PostPosted: October 30th, 2016, 1:47 pm 

Somebody voted No then changed vote to Yes. hmmmm, bribery? corruption? idk but the top 3 players in the game have said no however if andrey ganin's opinion carries as much weight as ours then all hail democracy!

PostPosted: October 30th, 2016, 2:48 pm 

Quote:
The poll was put on here precisely because you had a subjective problem with it, period.

Yes, my subjective problem with removing empty invulnerability was stated very clearly in my last post, and it should be extremely simple to understand. Even though creating a poll in itself has no implication that I support one option over the other, I did state why I did vote keep empty invulnerability.

The way I see it, IF we have moral rules for the game, we should have mechanics to enforce those rules if possible.
If we don't want moral rules, which I don't care if we do one way or the other, THEN it doesn't matter to me.

Quote:
Finally, consider this my QUITTING BZ2 4ever post. You will never see me again because I've formalized it on bz2maps

Ahah, so you DO feel the absolute SHAME and HUMILIATION of being caught on your egregous lie/confabulation. :smt117
It's so embarrassing, it must be very embarrassing, I can imagine you feel tremendously embarrassed!

PostPosted: October 30th, 2016, 3:48 pm 

Quote:

i think i can speak for the community when i say: we will all miss you.
unless this is a lame tactic to gain more votes against spawn protection.

big words indeed.

god bless the usa and god bless us all

PostPosted: October 30th, 2016, 5:21 pm 

I will be fine if it is implemented, as testing will weed it out if it is a problem. I only present these arguments because I want to ALWAYS have debates on game modifications like these. The last thing I want is for us to be lazy; I know a lot of these people who vote on these polls will literally just read the first post for or against something, vote according to that (if the post is made by an authoritative figure like cloaket or myself etc.) and then go on with their day. This is tantamount to a complete retard complaining on bzforum and GSH then pandering to their incompetence (rec invulnerability, then no team-killing, cannot demo recs, cannot ctrl-b GTs, the list goes on). I don't personally believe either side is completely right or wrong, but I want people who are voting to be able to read the debates and make up their own mind.

PostPosted: October 30th, 2016, 5:30 pm 

Sly wrote:
I will be fine if it is implemented, as testing will weed it out if it is a problem. I only present these arguments because I want to ALWAYS have debates on game modifications like these. The last thing I want is for us to be lazy; I know a lot of these people who vote on these polls will literally just read the first post for or against something, vote according to that (if the post is made by an authoritative figure like cloaket or myself etc.) and then go on with their day. This is tantamount to a complete retard complaining on bzforum and GSH then pandering to their incompetence (rec invulnerability, then no team-killing, cannot demo recs, cannot ctrl-b GTs, the list goes on). I don't personally believe either side is completely right or wrong, but I want people who are voting to be able to read the debates and make up their own mind.

I agree 100%, that is why I make these, I can only mind read to an extent.

You're quite a good politician though, Sly, keep pretending it never happened. It happened, you got caught, you were caught, you've been blatantly caught. I think the people know you were caught, I see it every day, you were caught.

PostPosted: October 30th, 2016, 8:30 pm 

We should definitely have these polls, I agree. People are much smarter, much sharper, much more cunning. And they send the bad ones over because they don't want to pay for them. They don't want to take care of them. Why should they when the stupid leaders of bz2maps will do it for them? I have always said that lame tactics are lame, very lame. It is normal, perfectly normal to get angry about such lame tactics, such bad, bad tactics. What we need to be careful of is allowing our fear, our great fear of overtaking us. So I have never, ever endorsed what you claim, not one bit. And you know what, I have been very successful. Everybody loves me. People love me. The blacks? The blacks love me. I've got Dom counting my money.

PostPosted: October 30th, 2016, 9:01 pm 

Sly wrote:
We should definitely have these polls, I agree. People are much smarter, much sharper, much more cunning. And they send the bad ones over because they don't want to pay for them. They don't want to take care of them. Why should they when the stupid leaders of bz2maps will do it for them? I have always said that lame tactics are lame, very lame. It is normal, perfectly normal to get angry about such lame tactics, such bad, bad tactics. What we need to be careful of is allowing our fear, our great fear of overtaking us. So I have never, ever endorsed what you claim, not one bit. And you know what, I have been very successful. Everybody loves me. People love me. The blacks? The blacks love me. I've got Dom counting my money.

PostPosted: October 30th, 2016, 11:45 pm