BATTLEZONE COMMUNITY FORUMS

Battlezone I & II Download, Gaming & Development
It is currently December 15th, 2017, 6:04 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2013 Tournament
PostPosted: July 7th, 2013, 5:06 am 

Its hard to play tournament,when all players are afk,or not even joining ts3.

PostPosted: July 11th, 2013, 4:25 pm 

I've given up on this tournament and BZ2. EVERY time I ask Tom for our match I've been met with a barrage of excuses, just like last time. I have like 15 witnesses to confirm his repetitive cowardice.

PostPosted: July 11th, 2013, 10:01 pm 

~*1000th post*~

tbh mang i agree, his gutless turd behavior is going to make the leadup to the game veary long. but seeing how shit scared he is i think you'll flog him if you bear in mind hes a motherfucker in dogfights.

i myself have realised my assingments are due two weeks earlier than i previously thought so ive got to slow down on bz2, still probs gunna be able to play on weekends and shit but duty calls my children.

deal with it nerds

#IRL #meathead #pussygetter

PostPosted: July 14th, 2013, 6:08 pm 

My apologies for all the difficulties i may have caused among some
(atleast, for participating in the holdup for the leadup of the tourney)
for not showing up to do a match or two, as life calls on me like a dog begging for food.
It is one of the reasons why i signed out earlyer for the tourney, as i was afraid for this to happen.
Hopefully i may be able to meet Max, Mort, Draco, soon for a good match,
so that we may be done quickly with the first rounds.

PostPosted: July 18th, 2013, 10:40 pm 

Just a reminder - deadline is 22nd for the GROUP matches.

As it stands, if no games are played by the 22nd the results will be as follows:

GROUP A

Max (3-0)
Mortarion (2-1)
Draco (1-2)
KnowThySelf (0-3)

GROUP B

Snake (3-0)
datguy (1-1)
dd (1-1)
Muffin (0-3)

dd vs datguy will be given a 1 week extension.

GROUP C

Cloaket (2-0)
M.S (1-0)
Ac/Dc (0-1)
Tom (0-2)

M.S vs Cloaket, M.S vs Ac/Dc, and Tom vs Ac/Dc will be given 1 week extensions.

The reasoning with the above decisions is as follows,

KnowThySelf hasn't been around to do any games with Max,Draco, or Mort so they will all receive a win and Max&Mort will move on.

Muffin has ignored dd's request for 1v1 repeatedly so dd will receive the win there. "datguy v dd" will be given a 1 week extension since they havent been on at the same time yet. Winner of that match will advance along with me.

Cloaket v Tom- Tom refused to do the match when asked so Cloaket will receive win there. Same with Ac/Dc v Cloaket. Cloaket was ready for the match but Ac/Dc wasnt so Cloaket gets another free win.
M.S v Tom- M.S hosted a game and Tom joined and said brb. He was afk for a long time and M.S couldnt wait any longer so M.S will receive the win there.
Tom v Ac/Dc- neither player approached each other with a request for the match so they will receive a 1 week extension as well as the rest of the match-ups in the group.

PostPosted: July 24th, 2013, 10:24 pm 

Snake wrote:
Just a reminder - deadline is 22nd for the GROUP matches.

As it stands, if no games are played by the 22nd the results will be as follows:

GROUP A

Max (3-0)
Mortarion (2-1)
Draco (1-2)
KnowThySelf (0-3)

GROUP B

Snake (3-0)
datguy (1-1)
dd (1-1)
Muffin (0-3)

dd vs datguy will be given a 1 week extension.

GROUP C

Cloaket (2-0)
M.S (1-0)
Ac/Dc (0-1)
Tom (0-2)

M.S vs Cloaket, M.S vs Ac/Dc, and Tom vs Ac/Dc will be given 1 week extensions.

The reasoning with the above decisions is as follows,

KnowThySelf hasn't been around to do any games with Max,Draco, or Mort so they will all receive a win and Max&Mort will move on.

Muffin has ignored dd's request for 1v1 repeatedly so dd will receive the win there. "datguy v dd" will be given a 1 week extension since they havent been on at the same time yet. Winner of that match will advance along with me.

Cloaket v Tom- Tom refused to do the match when asked so Cloaket will receive win there. Same with Ac/Dc v Cloaket. Cloaket was ready for the match but Ac/Dc wasnt so Cloaket gets another free win.
M.S v Tom- M.S hosted a game and Tom joined and said brb. He was afk for a long time and M.S couldnt wait any longer so M.S will receive the win there.
Tom v Ac/Dc- neither player approached each other with a request for the match so they will receive a 1 week extension as well as the rest of the match-ups in the group.

Bullshit on both the M.S and Cloaket stories.

Btw, heya everyone, i've been in Ibiza for the last 2 weeks, missed me?

So, let's get things straight. Cloaket hasn't even approached me for a match, not once. He may of done to an imposter, which is now possible due to people using proxies and shit on the servers. They already tried to make up some bullshit chatlog which involved you talking shit behind my back. I will repeat once again, i did not recieve any invitiation to play a game with Cloaket because i would of done so. Bullshit.

M.S, i went afk for 15 minutes as i had to sort something out, ever since that day i've played bz2 ONCE because i've been on holiday. So it's completely and utterly unfair that any decision should be awarded here.

Ac/dc weren't even in the lobby in the week before i went away. So totally impossible to play him.

I told you before this tournament started that i was going on holiday Snake and you said that was fine. In the lead-up to this tournament i played like 2 games, then i went away. This was due to the game being so inactive during european hours. I've come home at 5am and seen this bullshit, how about you about stuff like this in future, from a more reliable place. Such as PM-ing me at gel forums or posting in the privates.

PostPosted: July 24th, 2013, 10:36 pm 

nekk minnit screenies

PostPosted: July 25th, 2013, 12:44 am 

I dont like giving free wins to players either so i guess if you can get in touch with cloaket and dd/ms and do your games really soon that'd be great (before monday). Otherwise the results stand. :?

KnowThySelf - wth ? where were you ? You obviously had time to post on the forums... in fact a tourney game would prolly have taken less time then writing a huge post on the forums...

Ac/Dc - why do you refuse to play tournament games? why even join in the first place then?

PostPosted: July 25th, 2013, 5:23 pm 

Quote:
So, let's get things straight. Cloaket hasn't even approached me for a match, not once. He may of done to an imposter, which is now possible due to people using proxies and shit on the servers. They already tried to make up some bullshit chatlog which involved you talking shit behind my back. I will repeat once again, i did not recieve any invitiation to play a game with Cloaket because i would of done so. Bullshit.

It's all true, every time I ever challenged Tom it was actually Muffin with a proxy.
Infact, I never challenged tom, Tom's the one that challenged me and I rejected it repeatidly!
Actually, Tom already BEAT me in the tournament, it's over for me.

PostPosted: July 28th, 2013, 6:01 pm 

Alright time to move on with the tournament...

Ac/Dc has stated that he does not want to play any matches unless Tom does his, therefore all of Ac's matches are forfeit.
Tom has still refused to play cloaket so that result stands.
Cloaket v M.S- result does not matter at this point since both advance.
dd v datguy- datguy gave the win to dd.

GROUP D match deadline is 8/5/13.

PostPosted: July 29th, 2013, 2:49 pm 

Snake wrote:
Alright time to move on with the tournament...

Ac/Dc has stated that he does not want to play any matches unless Tom does his, therefore all of Ac's matches are forfeit.
Tom has still refused to play cloaket so that result stands.
Cloaket v M.S- result does not matter at this point since both advance.
dd v datguy- datguy gave the win to dd.

GROUP D match deadline is 8/5/13.

There was no refusal, i don't know how i'm expected to play any tournament matches when its 4-5 am for me.
You guys don't play past 11pm your time, so it wouldn't of hurt cloaket to come on at an earlier hour and play those games.

Oh well, enjoy the tournament.

PostPosted: July 29th, 2013, 8:50 pm 

Yes, I'm sure if I got up at whatever perfect time it would be for Tom he would LOVE to fight me. Just like the last times I got up at the time he requested!

What the BZ2 community knows about Tom:

Tom's entire existence summed up in 1 word by Xohm:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next