BATTLEZONE COMMUNITY FORUMS

Battlezone I & II Download, Gaming & Development
It is currently July 20th, 2017, 2:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next
PostPosted: September 29th, 2012, 6:12 pm 

Mini rushing means hitting the recycler with mini. Its ok to hit con, rats, and other buildings like factory, pwer, or upg with mini. What ZA said is true and i agree with his clause. There was no rule obstruction going on here and the win should go to dom.

Rage-quitting is a sign of forfeit. Max should have checked with ref first and not rage-quit to make his point. In my eyes, max should lose becuz he quit.

Juggs, you must be a camera pod, i thought it would be obvious so i left it out of the rules but i guess next time we have to state the obvious. As far as mini rushing that should be obvious as well no need to describe it further but like i said, i guess we'll have to be stating the obvious next time since most ppl cant seem to understand simple things.

1-1, third game decides it.

Last edited by Snake on September 29th, 2012, 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: September 29th, 2012, 6:46 pm 

Juggernaut wrote:
As a ref I'm not even exactly sure what the 'unless using rats' means

It means unless you bring up rats to enemy base and they kill rec at any stage in the game. Thats ok.

PostPosted: September 29th, 2012, 6:53 pm 
Admin

Quote:
i guess we'll have to be stating the obvious next time since most ppl cant seem to understand simple things

stating your perceived obvious in your rules should just be, obvious. you shall not assume your definition of 'minirushing' is the same for all of us.

ty for the attitude. I'll be happy to NOT ref any of your games in the future. No need to explain your logic to me senior Snake. Remove me off your ref list please. I do hope this is obvious enough for you.

PostPosted: September 29th, 2012, 7:27 pm 

The definition of mini-rushing has been around since the beginning no need to debate on it after all these years. Debates have alrdy been done in the past. Its not just in my eyes but in dom's eyes as well.

Why you getting so sensitive?

PostPosted: September 29th, 2012, 10:26 pm 

DUDE SNAKE DUDE STOP HITTING THE REF DUDE STOP DUDE STOP SNAKE DUDE STOP WTF DUDE f**k DUDE STOP DONT HIT THE REF f**k

PostPosted: September 30th, 2012, 12:01 am 

Juggernaut wrote:
Quote:
i guess we'll have to be stating the obvious next time since most ppl cant seem to understand simple things

stating your perceived obvious in your rules should just be, obvious. you shall not assume your definition of 'minirushing' is the same for all of us.

ty for the attitude. I'll be happy to NOT ref any of your games in the future. No need to explain your logic to me senior Snake. Remove me off your ref list please. I do hope this is obvious enough for you.

I still love ya's btw. :smt054 No hard feelings,. 4 real. I really do appreciate 'almost' all that you have contributed to the community and enjoy getting reamed at strat by you two. Wish I had more time to be better competition for ya's. :---)

I am obviously hot :smt092 sometimes, but you two can relate, even if you haven't accepted it yet. :smt056 ~We speak our minds & our perceived truths ... to a fault at times. :smile:

@Snake: You may want to add all obvious rules, such as no empty killing and no going inside of the rec, etc...
Some participants may try to take advantage of rules not officially listed.

PostPosted: September 30th, 2012, 4:26 am 

BTW I forgot to mention that first game was not VSR since we being technical. I forgot to turn it on.

PostPosted: September 30th, 2012, 5:01 am 

that is quite a big error son, not sure what action should be taken.

PostPosted: September 30th, 2012, 5:29 am 
Admin

Nothing in the rules say that VSR modes must be played, however if the tournament game is played in stock 1.3, it should be understood that unintentional referee interference must be tolerated and cannot void the result any game. Also, keep in mind that referees cannot be obstructed from observing something, even if it would draw fire from AI units or otherwise cause interference. Hence why camera pods are HIGHLY recommended.

Gotta be handy with the chains if you know what I mean.
Earn your keep.

PostPosted: September 30th, 2012, 9:17 am 

Upon intensive analysis I have to conclude that in the first game, there was no "rush". Dom was purely and utterly out-commanded and out-played by Max. During the second game, I believe that Max merely rage quit due to the fact that he was being owned very hard. Good luck and strategy luck all in the final game.

PostPosted: September 30th, 2012, 2:17 pm 

Final game for MAX vs Dom: MAX wins, but MAX started as a camera pod and MAX was scions. The Scion camera pod when bailed turns into an ISDF scout and a ISDF pilot. They said he did not use the ISDF scout on the field it stayed in base. Dom says he didnt care if he started as a camera pod, but im wanting to be fair here. MAX has already had issues in the past games and now again it is something. He keeps using the "I didnt know" rule. Thoughts everyone?

PostPosted: September 30th, 2012, 2:23 pm 
Admin

The ONLY reason why Max didnt have judgement rendered against him in the game results was because Domakus did not dispute the game despite its obvious shadiness.

Competitors will not be able to start as camera pods -- under any circumstances. Further unsportsmanlike conduct by MAX should result in his permanent disqualification from the tournament.

Gotta be handy with the chains if you know what I mean.
Earn your keep.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next