BATTLEZONE COMMUNITY FORUMS

Battlezone I & II Download, Gaming & Development
It is currently February 19th, 2018, 7:56 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: December 24th, 2017, 8:08 pm 

HF never playing vet strats again :) I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun talking about the mean-ol vets with your MPI buddies. You will NEVER participate in a competitive strat again. Your skills will fall and you will become nothing :P

PostPosted: December 24th, 2017, 8:23 pm 

Sly wrote:
It's funny how you missed the point completely Scorp. The BIG difference between you and Cloaket and myself (again, I said that I was as cocky if not cockier than you when I was a teen) is that Cloaket and I went through this stage called maturation. It is a stage where your mind grows and you become intelligent. In your post, you literally said that you have no regrets and that you would AV again, and list the main reason because "whaa, I didn't get my way so I will av". Your behavior has not changed AT ALL. You still possess the same mind as your 10-year old self.

Just because you get older doesn't mean you have to throw away all your self-assertiveness. If there's one thing children are good at, it's knowing when to say no. As we grow up we kind of lose that ability. Luckily I have maintained that and will NEVER let it go no matter what people say. About how "childish" I am and all that. Doesn't matter. You need BOUNDARIES in life. When I want to play why would I let someone stand in the way of me and doing what I love? If I don't get to have fun, no one should. It's the collective ego vs singular. Which we are told to avoid since in the tribal age we would get burned at the stake for behaving like that. Which is exactly what you guys are doing to me now lol. You guys are stuck in TRIBE psychology. Not to mention the way you all jump on the hate train once the popular guys tell you who's of lower status. That's just pathetic buying into that shit. Like little gossipy school girls man. It's quite brave taking on so many people at once because you have the power to stand up for your beliefs and values. None of you would DARE to do what I did, OR stuck around for as long as I have.

Like for like doesn't have to be childish, it shows that you actually respect yourself. If someone punches someone else in the face, can you give me one good reason why he shouldn't receive a punch back? Don't give me this "be the bigger person" crap because it only depends on what you think is right and wrong. The mature thing to do in my situation would be to stand up for yourself and not walk away when what you really want is to play. Then you basically betray yourself. If it was the first time you did this, then sure I could be like "Fine, play your stupid game. Like I care. Damn nerds." and just leave. But I have to show you somehow that what you're doing to me is absolutely unacceptable. Hence why you're getting the same inhumane treatment back. It's all reverse psychology. No taste is quite as bitter as the one of one's own shoe.

No regrets is a healthy approach to life. You're going to HATE yourself if you constantly shame and hold yourself to what you've done in the past. You guilt yourself and think that's what shapes you because people told you that you were wrong and you are bad. When you are so much more than that, AND your reasons are just as valid as everyone else's. When you did something "stupid", you can always look back and find a deeper meaning as to WHY you chose to act as you did, and it will always be more legit than it looks on the surface. If you can wipe off the dirt from it that is other people's fucking agenda. CORRUPTING the way you view yourself. DISGUSTING. I'm literally disgusted that you would make me feel bad about AV'ing and as if I was a bad person. Until I did some introspection and found out that I did exactly what I needed to do and that no matter what I'm just as deserving of love and appreciation as if I had never AV'ed a game.

PostPosted: December 24th, 2017, 10:55 pm 

It's OVER for you little scorp.

You're FINISHED.

bye :o)

PostPosted: December 24th, 2017, 11:09 pm 

:o)

PostPosted: December 25th, 2017, 1:12 am 

Scorp you've said enough. Its clear to me that you are human garbage, your attitude disgusts me. I am done with you. I thought you were just a bit emotional and not real good at working as part of a group but it goes much deeper. You are a hun standing at the gates of rome and in your selfishness you think to yourself that if I can't have this, no one can.

Fuck you mate

PostPosted: December 25th, 2017, 2:46 am 

The thing that makes the others that "have nothing to do with it" just as bad is that when it says "Scorp kicked by server" 10 times no one bothers to step in and say "Hey man let him play like everyone else" at least not to the point of convincing the server to actually do it, or going to host their own game. Then I'm left out in the cold once again.

When I'm out I can't play this game at all. I can't host for the life of me. What am I to do?

PostPosted: December 25th, 2017, 3:24 am 

No one steps in because they want you gone. You are a kunt.

What you are to do is fuck off.

PostPosted: December 25th, 2017, 1:49 pm 

It has only been 3 days and I must say, the quality of games have GREATLY improved without Scorp's presence. There is less drama, less autism, and more FUN.

It is so refreshing to see that we can all come together as a community and ERADICATE a parasite such as Scorp. I know we have done so in the past with players such as Luci, bear or mtc, and mrtwosheds but its nice to see that anytime BZ2 is threatened we spring to action. Thanks to all who signed the decree and to all those who are enforcing its LAW. =D>

PostPosted: December 25th, 2017, 8:47 pm 

I hereby declare Scorpion banished from this community at once.

PostPosted: December 25th, 2017, 11:47 pm 

See this is exactly what I'm talking about. Sent doesn't even know what's going on here, yet he's immediately like "ban scorp" and all that. Damn sheep. Can't think for yourselves.

PostPosted: December 26th, 2017, 7:04 am 

Sent sees how the entire community is in agreement. How can everyone be wrong?

PostPosted: December 27th, 2017, 2:37 am 

Scorpion wrote:
See this is exactly what I'm talking about. Sent doesn't even know what's going on here, yet he's immediately like "ban scorp" and all that. Damn sheep. Can't think for yourselves.

All for one, one for all mate. Our battlezone 2 union will cast you out, oppressor

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next