BATTLEZONE COMMUNITY FORUMS

Battlezone I & II Download, Gaming & Development
It is currently February 19th, 2018, 11:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: December 24th, 2017, 12:41 am 

@Snake

Mase lost his cool when I played dank music 1 time in the channel he was in, the guy is known for being sensitive so not much I can do there.

With appel you fail to see that I did in fact get along well with him, it was only in the beginning I was making fun of his commanding (not that I'm any better myself, I'm TERRIBLE at commanding and have no patience for it at all) and said that it was crazy how I can stomp players like him now that I used to look up to as gods. After that I apologized and we played many DMs together and had fun.

I asked him where he went and he said he was busy with work and life so I guess his interest for playing worn off. Also he's not that far gone, I played with him last time a month ago. He should be back soon. Like when's the last time you've seen someone like Arpaleggia? These guys are just more casual players.

@Sly

Quote:
There was a very good reason why I AV'ed in 1.2. These "vets" were scaring new players away with their "known nicks or leave please" *kick* bs. Imagine how many strat players we could have had now if they didn't do it. They did it to me so many times and I was like stop let me play! They never let me. Then I learned how to AV, joined a game, "get out noob only vets allowed" *kick*. Guess what I did? Yea. Like they say, an eye for an eye. Then they were all coming to the forums crying about my AVs failing to see how they were not innocent little angels. Besides they even AV'ed my games constantly more than I ever AV'ed them! It got so bad, I had to go to 1.1 and 1.3 for a while to cool down the heat.

In their descriptions they said "You need to have played this game for at least 1 year" BITCH, I already had 6-7 years of experience back then but you just wouldn't listen when I told you. Granted my skills were not up to par but considering I had never played a vet strat before that's understandable, no one offered any training it was always just "get out noob ur not allowed here" followed by a kick. I had to teach myself how to hover and how to move while fighting. Eventually I matured (I was no angel and was spamming boards with bs) and was forgiven for my AVs (I would still get AV'ed in my games and games I were in) and was let into vet strats, played them for 3-4 years then I moved to 1.3.

Also, I have NEVER AV'ed a MPI game. They never did anything to me. Don't even get me started on what you did to the MPI community Sly. I always got along with MPI'ers. Your reputation is horrible there. I might be hated in the vet strat community but outside of that (noob/inter strats, dm, mpi, ffa, modders) the tables are turned. You also greatly exaggerate just how many AV's I did, I only did it for like 3 months. I wasn't even that hated anymore until recently when you cried about my attack. Which was IN FACT well deserved, and I would do it again. Gotta show you what happens when you won't let me play the game. ;)

You go on saying Cloaket had an excuse for being young. I was 10 years old when I started AV'ing. Yes I harrassed TS for hours on end the other day when I'm older, but it was not the first time you wouldn't let me play because you got triggered. I wanted to have fun, you wouldn't let me, so I don't let you have fun. Some for some. I don't care if there are "innocents" because people could have told the host to let me play, but no one cared to do anything about it. I literally can't host a game myself I've tried a million times to forward ports from multiple directions and angles but it never works no matter what I do. That REALLY sucks for me that I can't play at all just because a certain host got triggered. I can really see how a petty ragequit should get you banned from every game. You always want to talk about what I did wrong, but never what you did wrong which is usually worse AND started the whole thing. I did it because you DID something. It's NOT undeserved.

When I do something, it's never without reason. I didn't just one day think up "Oh guess what I should randomly do today of all things, AV all Vet Strats!" or "Hey! I'm gonna demo my rec this game to piss off my thugs! Not at all because I just lost 115 scrap from trying to build a spire and that pissed me the fuck off seeing as I have anger issues. Nope I'm trying to get on people's nerves. Yay me!" everything I did has never been uncalled for. You all complained about me bailing empties the other day, but nobody talked about how Sly had been taunting me calling me bad df on all chat when it means the world to me to be the best. Call me bad player or noob I don't care. But that was below the belt, Sly.

Just don't fuck with me.

PostPosted: December 24th, 2017, 1:46 am 

u r ez to fuck with scorp cuz u dont have balls and u wont do anything back u just a weak ass punching bag everyone can spit on cuz u let them

PostPosted: December 24th, 2017, 2:06 am 

hjgfjfjf

Last edited by Scorpion on December 24th, 2017, 2:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: December 24th, 2017, 2:17 am 

Scorpion wrote:
It's all good. I'm fine with just being a modder anyways. I don't even enjoy playing this game anymore,

Strong Resolve

Scorpion wrote:
I do want to play again

Showing a chink in your armor Scorp.

Tell these guys to fuck off and walk away from Battlezone 2 Scorp. You are the best DFer and the best at getting players! Step away for good and let the zone suffer! Prove these guys wrong!

PostPosted: December 24th, 2017, 2:19 am 

I wasn't the only one who had a distaste for these self-proclaimed "vets" seeing as countless of other MPI players said the same thing as me and said it was good that I did what I did to you. I'm a HERO to bz2's code of honor and justice. You went into MPI's and harrass them. I AV your stupid "vet" game. ;) They come to me telling me you wouldn't let them play in your game and that I should AV you. What did I do? Oh nooo, I should spare the poor innocent little big mouthed "vets" and never AV them! Yea right. The difference between me and most players is that I didn't let my morals get overshadowed by the vet strat bias when I switched to being mainly a strat player. I was not laughing when the Vearidons told me they had just been trolling yeah and mrtwosheds, messing with Red Spot and Nielk1 on the forums, and that *GEL*Tom and Snake were BIG noobs. I still find the average MPI player to be a better person than one that plays strat, regardless of skill.

Also, I see how people that use EXPLOITS to assure victory can be considered the greatest players in this game, hovering, ghosting, style of movement that causes warp, lag buttons, rec rushing, empty cancelling. Pffft.

You're NOTHING in stock Sly. I heard so many little birds singing about how you had FALLEN from grace after switching from 1.2.

PostPosted: December 24th, 2017, 2:22 am 

Scorp did you edit the post above me only to paste it under me?

PostPosted: December 24th, 2017, 2:23 am 

Yes, I can't stand this:

Last edited by Scorpion on Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Also Sly even if all that you're saying was true that I killed 1.2 then you can't really blame me, OF COURSE I wanna learn how to AV after I get binge kicked from vet strats over and over. You should blame the guy that told me how to AV, whom I will NEVER reveal. ;)

Ok, he went by the name of Shadow or something.

PostPosted: December 24th, 2017, 2:52 am 

Scorpion wrote:
Yes, I can't stand this:

Last edited by Scorpion on Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Also Sly even if all that you're saying was true that I killed 1.2 then you can't really blame me, OF COURSE I wanna learn how to AV after I get binge kicked from vet strats over and over. You should blame the guy that told me how to AV, whom I will NEVER reveal. ;)

Ok, he went by the name of Shadow or something.

Scorp, why are you even entertaining these guys? They are beneath you! Just walk away otherwise you will look weak peddling to these guys. Walk away so they can see the game suffer. Only then will they BEG for you to come back and save us again.

PostPosted: December 24th, 2017, 9:55 am 

It's funny how you missed the point completely Scorp. The BIG difference between you and Cloaket and myself (again, I said that I was as cocky if not cockier than you when I was a teen) is that Cloaket and I went through this stage called maturation. It is a stage where your mind grows and you become intelligent. In your post, you literally said that you have no regrets and that you would AV again, and list the main reason because "whaa, I didn't get my way so I will av". Your behavior has not changed AT ALL. You still possess the same mind as your 10-year old self.

Here is an example for you Scorp:
You go to a restaurant and eat there 7 times a week. Once every month or so, you snap and start throwing around stuff, flip over tables and scare the customers away. The restaurant, after the 18th time you've done this, says enough is enough. They do not allow you to eat there anymore. So, you come back and start harassing people going into the restaurant and throwing tantrums outside. Is this normal human behavior?

Also, AVing for 3 months was enough to kill off the community. Are you really this handicapped?

It brings me great pleasure seeing you desperately try to say that not playing in strats won't affect you anymore, then you reveal these little contradictions almost immediately. You WILL NOT be allowed to play in vet strats EVER again.

PostPosted: December 24th, 2017, 10:44 am 

Scorpion, if you read back through your posts in this topic, you will see exactly why this is happening to you. You are trying to defend your behavior. :-o

People would be much more likely to listen to you and change their mind about you if you just admitted that you are 100% in the wrong, you are sorry, and you will never do it again. I doubt anyone would believe you at this point due to your history, but at least it would sound better than trying to explain why you are right when literally everyone else in the entire game is telling you that you're wrong.

It's like a serial killer trying to explain why he raped and killed 50 people and why he was RIGHT when everyone on the entire planet says he's wrong. You don't get to make your own rules.

Go mature a little bit, and come back in 5 years. =;

PostPosted: December 24th, 2017, 12:12 pm 

scorp playing dese dummies for attention like a teen girl nd dey always falling 4 it

Also he literally sexually fetishizes being hated/bullied. Not saying that as a figure of speech.
he's in heaven right now lol

PostPosted: December 24th, 2017, 7:49 pm 

hfghf

Last edited by Scorpion on December 24th, 2017, 8:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next