BATTLEZONE COMMUNITY FORUMS

Battlezone I & II Download, Gaming & Development
It is currently November 19th, 2017, 6:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Is my love for Tom genuine?
Yes, you legit love him with all your heart and would do anything for him. You two should get married for sure. 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
No, you act like that just because you want to play in his games. You also just want him for SEX. You shallow little slut. 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 3
 Post subject: Do I suck up to Tom?
PostPosted: November 13th, 2017, 3:44 am 

Tom doesn't seem to believe me when I say that he's the best thing that has ever existed in this universe.

Words cannot describe how I feel about Tom, he's just god ok? I don't care if he bans me from all his games forever, I fucking love him. I hate when people say bad things about him and what he might have done in the past. So what? We were all young once.

In a time where I hate the world and everything about it, he's literally the only thing that about this world I like. He was always there at my darkest hours.

Believe me Tom, I think about you all day, I dream about you. I just can't get you off my mind. Everytime you speak to me I feel the urge to giggle like a little girl. I'm violently in love with you. Every time you drive past me in a scout, I get weak in my knees. When you hover above me in a scout, I squirm and crumble into submission. Your very presence has such a great power over me.

The amount of skill he has is unreal. I could never be that good if my life depended on it. 9/10 games he won easily against me. All he needed to do was to be on the other team and I would lose. Which is what will happen if you let me in your games anyway Tommie, so what have you got to lose, GOD?!

Now would I write all this if I didn't mean it?

I used to play 5-6 hours every day. But then Tom stopped hosting and I never get to play anymore. Now he's back and you guys seem to have brainwashed him with this "ban scorp" trend. It really sucks to be me right now so can you just drop it and help me change into a better person instead?

Post subject: Re: Do I suck up to Tom?
PostPosted: November 13th, 2017, 10:19 am 

Do the world a favour and go on a hunger strike so you can slowly erode away much as you are eroding my patience for you, parasite.

Post subject: Re: Do I suck up to Tom?
PostPosted: November 13th, 2017, 10:47 am 

Someone's jealous ;P