BATTLEZONE COMMUNITY FORUMS

Battlezone I & II Download, Gaming & Development
It is currently November 19th, 2017, 6:03 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: November 12th, 2017, 11:26 am 
User avatar
Moderator
Offline

Joined: October 24th, 2005, 8:26 pm
Posts: 1347
Location: USA
Scorp, you have a lot of really good commanders telling you that you are wrong. Some of these players have been commanding vet strats for over a decade.

You do what you want, but I would put my money on experience rather than you. **==

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 12th, 2017, 11:34 am 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: August 3rd, 2006, 12:24 pm
Posts: 361
I would say it's impressive that I can outcommand these guys sometimes even though i have 1% the experience cmding vet strats that they have. The more experienced you are the better you should be.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 12th, 2017, 12:09 pm 
User avatar
Moderator
Offline

Joined: October 24th, 2005, 8:26 pm
Posts: 1347
Location: USA
I could beat Sly if I were commanding vs him if my team had better teamwork and/or experience. That doesn't make me a better commander, and it doesn't make him a worse commander.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 12th, 2017, 12:27 pm 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: August 3rd, 2006, 12:24 pm
Posts: 361
I can do it even with stacked teams. Doesn't matter how strong your team is if your cmd has no idea what he's doing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 12th, 2017, 12:54 pm 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: October 19th, 2011, 3:11 pm
Posts: 1837
Location: Tier 1.99
Scorp think you mean cant* coz like you said it doesn't matter what we do you, our cmder, got no idea


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 12th, 2017, 1:19 pm 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: August 3rd, 2006, 12:24 pm
Posts: 361
I beat Dom with teams tipped in his favor on Hilo in 5v5, and Snake several other times. Sly and Cloaket today. My commanding has improved a lot.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 12th, 2017, 5:49 pm 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: July 20th, 2005, 3:55 pm
Posts: 984
Scorpion wrote:
I beat Dom with teams tipped in his favor on Hilo in 5v5, and Snake several other times. Sly and Cloaket today. My commanding has improved a lot.


Teams were in my favor? I find that hard to believe considering i intentionally pick weaker teams most the time. If I do remember, this is the game with you and max on the same team right? Maybe Max can elaborate on actual teams but I do remember us losing all the fights due to us getting our asses kicked.

Also considering the game didn't end with you rage quitting or demolishing rec in 5mins. I can definitely assume you had a much stronger team.

_________________
Bz2-Numero Uno


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 12th, 2017, 8:57 pm 
User avatar
Moderator
Offline

Joined: October 24th, 2005, 8:26 pm
Posts: 1347
Location: USA
Scorpion wrote:
Really I do want to change, but you guys are not even giving me a chance here.


This is from your first post. You are being told what to do to improve, but it's obvious that you don't really want to change and you don't really want any chances. :smt117

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 12th, 2017, 9:07 pm 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: November 3rd, 2011, 8:00 pm
Posts: 969
Here's my assessment after my first day back in over a year.

In DMs, I can get Scorp to red in DFs, even killing him a couple times. That is a joke considering how long I've been inactive. He is a great DFer, but certainly not one of the all-time greats. 1-2 weeks and he wouldn't be a challenge. He thinks that he is the best, but as usual, its under VERY tight circumstances. He told me that one of our fights was forfeit because he ran out of ammo and I killed him (don't waste it all shooting into a rock then).

His command is pathetic. The only reason he even won one match was because he rec rushed while our team was messing around towards the end as we thought the match was over.

His dogfighting in strats is unnoticeable. Seriously, I legitimately forget he is in the game. He does rush out a lot; we won our red slope game specifically because he ran into 3 scouts for some reason.

However, its his behavior that is the worst. After getting even a bit frustrated, he rage quit and then proceeded to spam loud music on TS3. He did this at least 20 times over the course of an hour while getting his proxies banned. Its almost unbelievable that people like this still exist. He has not matured one bit from his old AVing days. He also ruined a few games by cloaking as Tubbut and mr scout.

Overall - mentally-unstable fool who needs to remain banned indefinitely. No cure for him.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 13th, 2017, 1:26 am 
User avatar
Online

Joined: October 19th, 2005, 9:09 am
Posts: 138
Compiled list of commanding tips from 1.2


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 13th, 2017, 3:27 am 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: August 3rd, 2006, 12:24 pm
Posts: 361
I do want to change F1, but how am I supposed to do that when I get banned from every game as soon as I do 1 little thing. It doesn't just happen over night.

Sly wrote:
In DMs, I can get Scorp to red in DFs, even killing him a couple times.


You killed me 0 times, except when I hit CTRL+B due to you shooting me when I had no ammo and and CTRL+B when you started the fight with me at 80 hp. Stop spreading lies. Also you would not have gotten me to red if it wasn't an US server.

Sly wrote:
He also ruined a few games by cloaking as Tubbut and mr scout.


You ruined them yourself. If you don't want me cloaking then don't fucking ban me from your games. It's as simple as that. How about just keeping your mouth shut when you find out it's me, then next game you can balance it better taking the new skill levels into account.

Sly wrote:
However, its his behavior that is the worst. After getting even a bit frustrated, he rage quit and then proceeded to spam loud music on TS3.


That didn't happen. I was banned from every game. When you do that you get loud noises in ears on TS, so you better let me fucking play. I played 3-4 games over the course of 5-6 hours of gameplay. It's a fucking joke. You other people could at least try to stick up for me or go host yourself and tell people to come? Whatever happens, just make sure Snake and dd don't host. I'm sure it's hella annoying sitting in shell for 1 hour in a 7/10 or 9/10 game with no commander, when I could easily take that spot but I get left out in the cold due to their stubbornness and unwillingness to forgive and forget. Tub said it best, people are too damn intolerant.

Listen. You're not getting rid of me no matter what you do. I'm never giving up. I will be here every day until you let me in a game. I will go back to playing bz2 5 hours a day again if it's the last thing I do.

Those were better days man, just me and Tommie having so much fun. Even though I was being a huge jerk due to my real life circumstances at the time he still let me play all those games. He's the best man, such an amazing person. God I love him. I remember very vividly that was the moment I fell in love with him. Snake is pretty cool too even though he treats me badly, any friend of Tom's is a friend of mine. He never tries to belittle my DF skill like you do because he's not a damn liar.

You're nothing at this point Sly, GEL has taken over. Back when I supported you and went against GEL, I take it all back, so very back. You brainwashed me with your lies.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 13th, 2017, 5:40 am 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: September 24th, 2012, 12:57 pm
Posts: 35
grow up

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


PLEASE SUPPORT US BY MAKING A DONATION TO BZ2MAPS.US!

ALL DONATIONS WILL GO DIRECTLY TOWARD HOSTING AND SUPPORT COSTS OF BZ2MAPS.US ~ THANK YOU!

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Copyright © 2011 BZ2MAPS.US