BATTLEZONE COMMUNITY FORUMS

Battlezone I & II Download, Gaming & Development
It is currently November 19th, 2017, 6:12 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: November 11th, 2017, 11:25 am 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: October 19th, 2011, 3:11 pm
Posts: 1837
Location: Tier 1.99
Score admits to being so bloodthirsty that he left a scavenger in a mountain of loose because he was physically unable to see past an enemy on red, what desprarate guy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 11th, 2017, 11:29 am 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: October 19th, 2011, 3:11 pm
Posts: 1837
Location: Tier 1.99
Blaedicus wrote:
Mortarion wrote:
Grow up scorp you're not 16 anymore buddy. You are supremely arrogant and out of touch.
Your own ideas in a game should clash with cmders as little as possible. It is OK to disagree with your cmder as some people are on different wave lengths, idk but i don't seem to be able to work well in 2v2s with snake as my cmder because we have a different style and when I'm asked to do something i think wtf snake this is autistic but I'll do it anyway out of mutual respect and place some faith in their judgement. If you think they've missed something critical then tell them, no one person can see the full picture. Everyone must pitch in, it is a TEAM game not a dm. Play more 1v1s and you will see parallels with strats for example the average noob hasn't got a clue where the first scav should be on quarry so they are unable to figure out where they should be to protect it. The avg noob doesn't realize that collecting that last bit of loose could get the first sabre out or your upg or spire or blink etc.
Right now you're the avg noob. You're a good dfer but you see the bigger picture about as well as luci or purplehaze or lil chains. You think you're the shit but you have much to learn mate, less ego more cooperation


This brought a tear to my eye :') are you back in the zone yet Mort?


Yeah if I've been working early morning shifts I still get up early on my off days and play some games. Been missing you xoxo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 11th, 2017, 11:34 am 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: July 20th, 2005, 3:55 pm
Posts: 984
Scorpion wrote:
Domakus wrote:
From the games i've played with you and the constant boasting you do i've learned the following:

Scorp doesn't care about scav or loose protection.
Scorp will chase into enemy base and fight any one 1 on 1.


You're judging me too quickly. Those "facts" are based on 1 game you played with me where I passed by your scav in mid collecting loose, which I didn't even see and nobody said anything about, and killed you in your last remaining full. As far as I recall I went back and hit that scav you were talking about with my team right after. It may have collected 10 or 20 scrap before we killed it.

Chasing people is not a bad thing. It's bad when you think you can kill them when they're 70m away in an empty and start running on green, but good when they're red in a full scout and you get to kill them just before they get pods.


You do realize the last two games you've done this. You were on my team. The game you are referring to is the reflex game where i was against you as hadeon and you isdf. As for 10 or 20 scrap? Nah much more especially since we won the game because of that loose. Kebbz was constantly hitting our base.

_________________
Bz2-Numero Uno


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 11th, 2017, 12:08 pm 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: November 3rd, 2011, 8:00 pm
Posts: 969
Haha. No one needs any in-game examples Scorp to form an opinion when you literally state the exact thing their arguments are based upon in your own posts.

Keeping a full alive is worthless in the grand scheme of things. Ask anyone in the zone where they would rank you, and you won't even be in their top 10. Why? Because, there have been countless great laser gimme gimmes in this game. But, they've never done anything to push the needle forward, and they sure as hell aren't particularly useful in a strat unless you are able to control them.

There was a time when GF was considered one of the best DFs in 1.2. I rarely ever picked him since he was literally DM-mode the entire game. I won against his team most of the time since they basically played 3v4 against us (with an annoying fly bothering our base every now and then).

edit: btw, according to Scorp's posts, he is the best player in this game, but only if very certain conditions are met (i.e., no mini empty fights, no having to account for variables like enemy team working together, etc.) - you're a joke, lol.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 11th, 2017, 12:14 pm 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: April 12th, 2007, 5:03 pm
Posts: 1252
Literally half of the stuff you say never happens and is untrue.

Nobody gives a fuck whether your in a full scout or not. You have 0 effect on the game when your against a STRONGER dogfighter. You don't help your team. You rarely end the game with more than 5 or 6 kills and you say your the best dogfighter in the game? Please.. You don't even truly believe that. When your against either me or snake you spend the entire game running. SCARED to get into any dogfights. You ran the other day in a 4v2 vs me and snake and let your entire team DIE whilst you ram on 70 HP in a 4v2 STRAT. You say you have the best aim in the game? You SHOULDN'T CARE about being in an empty.

Stop naming me as your friend or potentially a person that will allow you into games. It will not happen. All you do in game is talk shit and belittle others for YOUR mistakes.

You are a tier 2 player AT most. You're a decent dogfighter and you put in more time in this game than anyone else.

I also said to you you'd start getting owned when other players unrust. And look, it was happening every game when we were playing a few hours a day.

Believe me you aren't half as good as you say or think. Noone sees your full scout and is worried or tries to get you out of it. You are rarely painted. Nobody gives a fuck. You aren't a threat, You're a piece of filth nobody wants in their games anymore.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 11th, 2017, 12:29 pm 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: October 19th, 2011, 3:11 pm
Posts: 1837
Location: Tier 1.99
True tom can't think of how many times I've painted dd over green guy because dd is more of a threat overall


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 11th, 2017, 1:42 pm 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: August 3rd, 2006, 12:24 pm
Posts: 361
Tom wrote:
You're a piece of filth nobody wants in their games anymore.


By nobody you mean Snake and dd, who deliberately host as many games as possible now just to not have me play. Because their purpose in this life is to fuck with me and make my life miserable. I get it.

You guys will never know the emotional torment of having to watch a 10/10 strat in lobby that you won't be able to join. People laughing at you, knowing that you want to play so bad but you can't. Join with a proxy it doesn't matter, they always know it's you and then *banned* and another player joins.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 11th, 2017, 4:58 pm 
User avatar
Moderator
Offline

Joined: October 6th, 2006, 12:03 am
Posts: 375
Scorpion wrote:
You're judging me too quickly. Those "facts" are based on 1 game you played with me where I passed by your scav in mid collecting loose, which I didn't even see and nobody said anything about, and killed you in your last remaining full


#HesThatBlind

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 11th, 2017, 5:16 pm 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: October 19th, 2011, 3:11 pm
Posts: 1837
Location: Tier 1.99
You need a mental health assessment bro.

An eye test too #HesThatBlind


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 11th, 2017, 6:36 pm 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: November 3rd, 2011, 8:00 pm
Posts: 969
Quote:
Well I think people put too much emphasis on loose


Image

https://imgur.com/a/tcVF8

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 11th, 2017, 6:40 pm 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: September 23rd, 2014, 2:41 pm
Posts: 389
Sly wrote:
Quote:
Well I think people put too much emphasis on loose


Image

https://imgur.com/a/tcVF8


savage. Sly, you coming back to the zone soon?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 11th, 2017, 6:58 pm 
User avatar
Offline

Joined: August 3rd, 2006, 12:24 pm
Posts: 361
Pools are more important. Sure you might get some loose but what you gonna build with 40 scrap limit hmmmmm??? Army of rattlers? LOL. :smt005

Fucking 1.2 vet bias. Think they're special because they finally found out what those thick daddy globs around the map are. "Hey look guys! I know about LOOSE. Am I cool now?" "It's the secret sauce to becoming a vet I guess it's more important than anything else in this game!!!" and you're still clinging to that 15 years later. Just pathetic.

I laugh when I get full pool control due to Snake thinking loose is sooo important. I look to his base and sure he has upg, bay, arm, and a few rattlers, but I got tech coming and can get whole team in sabres super fast with 3-4 pools. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


PLEASE SUPPORT US BY MAKING A DONATION TO BZ2MAPS.US!

ALL DONATIONS WILL GO DIRECTLY TOWARD HOSTING AND SUPPORT COSTS OF BZ2MAPS.US ~ THANK YOU!

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Copyright © 2011 BZ2MAPS.US