BATTLEZONE COMMUNITY FORUMS

Battlezone I & II Download, Gaming & Development
It is currently November 19th, 2017, 6:17 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: November 3rd, 2017, 11:40 pm 

Also genDim didn't cmd a game til 2016

PostPosted: November 3rd, 2017, 11:51 pm 

I joined bz2maps in 2006. I played the game 6-7 years prior to that. Why would the first thing I do when I start playing multiplayer be signing up on this site, and how would I know about it?

Through playing vet strats I learned about the forum. Before that I played Starfleet, X-Mod, Uler, Evil Empire, Shadow Realm, Call of the Wild, and all those mods that existed back then. I played noob strats in 1.1, dms, mpis, singleplayer, and mods before getting into vet strats. I also worked on my own mods. I was literally hovering in a mortar bike on DM Titan all day in 1.1.

I don't know how many times I have to tell you this AHadley, I played the game since it came out. Why would I lie? I would gladly tell people that I acquired all this skill in 1 year, but everyone knows that isn't true. If anyone hasn't been around here that long, it's you. I remember seeing you on the forums for the first time in 2009/2010. No idea who you were. Not that it's a bad thing. There's nothing wrong with being a newer player. They have just as much value in my eyes as old timers, and if they're really good at the game they're even better for me because it's bad when you've been playing this game for 20 years and you still suck.

Take Tom for example. He started playing in 2006 and he's way better than me even though I have 5-7 years of experience on him. I'm still the superior dogfighter though. ;P

Last edited by Scorpion on November 4th, 2017, 4:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: November 4th, 2017, 8:31 am 

Scorpion wrote:
-snip-
You'll forgive me for not taking you at your word and waiting for someone to confirm this before I believe it. Anyone can drop names.

I've been around since ~2004/5-ish and my forum presence dates back to 2007. Neither of these are difficult things to verify but neither are relevant either, since I have never claimed to have been here forever.

PostPosted: November 4th, 2017, 12:41 pm 

AHadley, I have literally 0 reason to lie about playing before 2006. Why is this such a big deal? Being a newer player is good. I wish I started playing in 2014 dude.

PostPosted: November 4th, 2017, 1:53 pm 

Greenguy I started playing in 2002 in grade 2 bro, bow down to your master. I used to play dms on tunnels vs my dad. I'd ring him up after school and he told me he'd host then hang up so we could connect our dial up. You'll never know what it was like to play CD version dms and 1v1s vs your dad on maps like chill and seabattle. You wish you could experience the nostalgia and good times I look back on, so many fond memories that you never had. I'm with ahadely, you started around the time of your join date here mate

PostPosted: November 4th, 2017, 2:32 pm 

Mr. Srorp, aka Gen. Dim, was a VERY recent player in terms of even 1.2. He was a complete no body (still is) who exploited AVing to the nth degree. He has done more than ANY other troll to kill this game. I don't know why he isn't perma-banned from all games. He is a parasite that only recently began thinking hes something special due to the fact that he plays in strats with mr scouts and old-era vets who have no reason to try anymore. He has improved very little since his 1.2 days; he is mainly good for keeping in base as a spare full (if he can even stay alive that long).

PostPosted: November 4th, 2017, 3:02 pm 

Even if what you say was true, 2006 was 12 years ago. How is that recent lol.

That's not when I started playing, that's when I started getting into VET strats. As I said before 2001-2005 all I played was 1.1, noob strats, dms, mpis, instant action, ffas, mods, singleplayer mods, and custom made maps. 1999-2001 all I played was singleplayer.

AVing a couple of vet strats, for the "known nicks or leave pls noob" bs and being kicked from game over and over again. Doing the same to every other new strat player so no one new could play vet strats, also giving them a bad name so no one wants to play them. How is that worse than literally going into mpis, asking for SP-Stab walker and killing the commander's recycler. Making every MPI player either quit the game, or not want to play strats ever. Not to mention trolling every BZ2 player alive, spamming matesfamily forum with childish insults and immaturity. Vearie is the one who scared everyone away, not me. Spreading his bad vibes around like a cancer. Infecting people's minds with it and turning them to the dark side. His goal was to make people feel bad about themselves, what I did was always like for like. Nothing was uncalled for from my side. Besides the game's not really been killed. We have had at least 70 different active players in recent years. I've counted them.

I also RARELY lose my fucking full, sabre, or warrior. I have the highest K/D ratio of any player in this game.

PostPosted: November 4th, 2017, 4:32 pm 

Please stop talking about being anywhere near my level in any aspect of the game, scorp.

Youve been ass-licking me for a month and as soon as I'm not quite as active you're back on the forums talking.

You are decent dogfighter scorp, I wont lie and say your not. But you aren't really close to the best players in the game.

PostPosted: November 4th, 2017, 4:43 pm 

Scorpion wrote:
Take Tom for example. He started playing in 2006 and he's way better than me even though I have 5-7 years of experience on him.

Btw you guys wanna group fuck me or something? Lol. You're ganging up on me af.

PostPosted: November 4th, 2017, 4:52 pm 

Sorry Scorp, I know the other elites in this game are patient with those with little intelligence, but I am not. You think you are good because you are try-harding in an era where no one gives a single f*** about this game. If Snake, Tom, Cloaket or anyone of even lower-tier status actually invested some time in this game, you would quickly see how little you would do in DFs. The simple matter of fact is that you are playing like your life depended on it in a time where no one else is investing into being good. I COULD come back, play hardcore for about a week, and you would RQ out of DMs in 5 minutes like you used to in 1.2. Sorry little boi ;)

PostPosted: November 4th, 2017, 4:57 pm 

Sly you don't know shit. Had I been this good back in 1.2 I would have achieved legend status quickly. Problem was I was a raging kid back when y'all was playing and you're also underestimating how active the zone is at the moment.

Also what the fuck are you talking about trying to belittle my DF skill. It's huge man. I'm the best DF that has ever graced BZ2. Way better than any of you have ever been. Last time you fought me was in 2014. You don't know anything. I'm a million times better than I was back then and even then I was owning you. I remember you ragequitting many times because of me Sly.

Now you would get raped with me on 70-80 HP left in an AGGRESSIVE fight. Don't even get me started on what would happen if I fought like I used to. Even if you got yourself warmed up in a few weeks, you would never get me below 20-30 HP. Hell, you might even be outcommanded by me and get owned by my snipes.

inb4 Feared_1 moves this to the troll hole.

PostPosted: November 4th, 2017, 5:33 pm 

Mr scorpy thinks hes best because he plays in an era where no one else tries; how cute ;) 51/100. There, see? I gave you ONE extra point :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next