BATTLEZONE COMMUNITY FORUMS

Battlezone I & II Download, Gaming & Development
It is currently November 19th, 2017, 6:10 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: November 5th, 2017, 7:02 pm 

This is how much DF means to me ok?

Back in 2013 I was literally crying myself to sleep after getting owned by Luci, Tom, and Snake in DM. People were making fun of my bad DF every game. I felt so worthless and like I wasn't good enough. Like I couldn't do nothing right. Spent my whole life playing this game and I'm just garbage. After that I did everything I could to make my aim better. Started playing CS:GO and many other shooters. Took aim training courses on websites. Bought new mouse, monitor, keyboard, mousepad, etc.

Now I'm owning all of you easily. There's a reason I'm the highest rank possible in CS:GO. I say that not out of arrogance, but honesty.

PostPosted: November 5th, 2017, 7:47 pm 

LMAO. Stopped reading at "cry myself to sleep". You still get owned by all of those ;)

PostPosted: November 5th, 2017, 7:47 pm 

:smt005

PostPosted: November 5th, 2017, 9:37 pm 

If you were to contrast GreenGuy's skill lo a Tier 1 skill it would be unimaginable. But let's try anyway.

If GreenGuy's skill was equal to 1 dollar bill, Then to reach the skill of the smallest tier, that is so fundamental that it doesn't have an inherent size would be the current price you'd gain if you sold Mount Everest made out of gold. That is insane!

If you applied the Midas touch to my mind it'd be quite enough to buy a car to drive and if Andrey, Alex, and Mr.Scout combined; a Tier 11. To magnify to that skill would turn that Midas mountain into a diamond. My mind made of that could buy you an island!

Next we ramp up, from Tier 11 to Tier 10 (the ones that can shoot minigun), and if that Tier 11 was counted every time you take a single breath - You'd respire Midas mountains then until your death!!

And if that life was compressed into one lock of hair, then as we climb up the rest of these skill tiers we'd pass Tier 9, when we get to Tier 8 we equate to every hair on my head...

If we took my head of hair that Tier 8 represents (lifetimes of Midas Everest breaths) and then you choose one song to represent it, an MP3, then to reach the skill of a Tier 7 compared to like a Tier 8 That's a terabyte hard drive filled with our files. It seems immense!

And if we compress that collection to one word to represent Tier 7, then scaling coefficients from Tier 7 to Tier 6 would let me re-read the whole of deathly hallows! And then to go from Tier 6 to Tier 5 would be 10 times every word you'll ever say in your life. And as an analogy of the expanse of Tier 4; 10 times the total of every word in every book ever made.

And to move up to the scale of Tier 3 would be every word said by everyone in Shanghai, London, Berlin, Delhi, LA, Mumbai, Sao Paulo and Moscow. Jakarta, Karachi, Dubai, Telford, Tokyo and Stockholm. And then to Tier 2 in the overall scheme that feels inadequately described as humungous since if we stay with the scale of Earth as a word that equates to all the words everyone alive today will ever say.

Finally we reach the biggest Tier we can confirm; The indescribable size of a Tier 1's skill which would be more than every word that every person has ever said, every word that was ever written and every word that was ever read!!!

To summarise, Tier 1 (compared to GreenGuy skill) = Every word that every person has ever said in their lives where each word implies enough MP3s to fill a terabyte hard drive Where each song is a head of hairs and every hair there is the length of a lifetime and each breath in that life is the price of Mount Everest made entirely by Midas and that finally describes it. Oh and his skill is decreasing in size, so each time you re-read this it will be even more difficult to comprehend.

PostPosted: November 5th, 2017, 9:54 pm 

Scorp ain't even top 10 LOL.

Everytime you own him there's ALWAYS an excuse. A few days ago it was because his FINGERNAILS are to long.

Disgusting piece of trash. Homosexuals will burn in HELL

PostPosted: November 6th, 2017, 1:54 am 

I love you Tom. Please come back to the zone. I need you in my life. I have this huge void of suicidal depression inside when you're not here. :cry:

I know I've been a dick lately, but I'm going through hard times. Darkest time in my life. The only thing that makes it better is playing with you, my angel.