BATTLEZONE COMMUNITY FORUMS

Battlezone I & II Download, Gaming & Development
It is currently September 20th, 2017, 11:00 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: February 21st, 2017, 5:40 am 

And dear Hadley is apparently the biggest bone head on this forum...uck uck uck! 8-}

Oh, I zipped a bunch of low poly aircraft models for BZII on my BZII forum. The're mostly ready for use minus BZ2DXT textures and some weapons from miscelanious mods. I included an F4 Phantom and F18 Hornet. As I recall an X wing fighter and bomber? Feel free to DL it and you may also worship me freely! la la land rules! :ymparty:

PostPosted: February 28th, 2017, 2:05 am 

Technically natural marihuana overdose is hardly any possible according to my knowledge - even though far is that from my main point of interest - but caffeine overdose is possible, especially if we remember that pharmaceutical exctracts do exist. The same with vitamins and minerals. Regular nutrients typically come along with food and water, which the organism is naturally adapted to and has developed self-regulatory systems to resolve certain issues. For example, it is far more easy to overdose vitamin C - even to a fatal extent - with pharmaceutics rather than waterbased lemon juice. Water triggers on self-regulatory systems which floods away from the body some of the overextent of given substance, while pharmaceutics, lacking any context, impact with all their contents, even if the absorption if severely handicapped due to the lack of favourable form. Therefore I say caffeine can be deadly.

PostPosted: February 28th, 2017, 2:08 am 

Quote:
Quote:
biggest stoner of bz2 just passed away from marijuana overdose this wednesdey rest in peace zero angel forever in are memorys

Zero Angel wrote:
RIP, me.

There is only one logical explanation to this. He has arisen from the dead. Amazing.

PostPosted: February 28th, 2017, 2:31 am 

Darkon wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
biggest stoner of bz2 just passed away from marijuana overdose this wednesdey rest in peace zero angel forever in are memorys

Zero Angel wrote:
RIP, me.

There is only one logical explanation to this. He has arisen from the dead. Amazing.

Actually, it's more like Vearie has fits of insanity, Zeroangel won't stay dead and Hadley just won't kick the bucket? =))

PostPosted: February 28th, 2017, 1:11 pm 

Yes, I'm afraid I have proven somewhat difficult to kill.