BATTLEZONE COMMUNITY FORUMS

Battlezone I & II Download, Gaming & Development
It is currently February 25th, 2018, 1:57 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 22  Next
PostPosted: August 1st, 2015, 9:19 am 

Quote:
Vearie-Maybe your doing the same?Yes/No? :-c

He is, but I am growing increasingly certain that he doesn't really even know it. I think he has developed sub conscious response routine's to quickly dismiss difficult or incomprehensible input from other people. It seems to default to insult. I think he might actually fail a Turing test. :))

Worse still, those interacting with the response routine find themselves pathed by it to a similar type of response. Excessive interaction with it does quite clearly lead to Trollification, where people learn to offer abuse in order to avoid receiving it themselves.

PostPosted: August 1st, 2015, 9:47 am 

2sheds positive contributions to bz2: 0
nice trolling griefer 2 bad theres nobody left for u to ddos :o)

PostPosted: August 1st, 2015, 10:39 am 

You guys would make a good couple.

PostPosted: August 1st, 2015, 11:01 am 

Not really Scorp, he is the only person I have ever found it necessary to treat in this manner. For him it's just another normal day being offensive to people who play bz2.

PostPosted: August 1st, 2015, 1:54 pm 

Vearie wrote:
stylez special energy man cancer is a fungus treat with antidepressants and meditation

Nothing special about me m8-i'm a miracle like all of us.Remember?
I already shared the work of this 1man Harry Oldfield-->(http://www.electrocrystal.com/index.html)
Let me share another work of your fellow countryman,Gregg Braden.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZpRP1FV0lE

The day you can 'prove me wrong' - i will gladly eat a hat.
Work it out m8-your bright-humans work better when they focus as a team.

PostPosted: August 1st, 2015, 2:52 pm 

Skippr wrote:
Snake, I haven't even seen you in any significant games within the past year+, so your opinion is irrelevant.

Too bad you've only been in the community for 3 months.

PostPosted: August 1st, 2015, 7:23 pm 

Snake wrote:
Skippr wrote:
Snake, I haven't even seen you in any significant games within the past year+, so your opinion is irrelevant.

Too bad you've only been in the community for 3 months.

December 2013 is not 3 months. Once again, irrelevant.

PostPosted: August 1st, 2015, 7:44 pm 

Skippr wrote:

Tom, you forgot to note that, while we did have commanders and 10 players, you STILL hadn't started the game and I'm not going wait 10+ mins with a full roster, while you talk about energy. Furthermore, I could already sense the game was going to be a waste of my time, as it had been several games prior to that. I gave you many chances, but you are by far one the worst hosts in this community.

Sorry Fireblade, but you kinda did fuck us over when you left, I remember we had a full game and we were having a good time. You and Blade randomly decided to leave, after a few minutes everybody else had it in their mind to leave as well, it's a damn domino effect. When you said "I could already sense the game was doing to be a waste of my time." why rely on just a thought, when who knows if it could have been a good game for everyone else. It just seems kinda selfish on your part man. I just want to see the game alive bro. I know you do too, but to make the game come back is to just play and not overthink how to play it! Just get back into it and enjoy it, regardless the situation.

--Edit--

Also Tom is not a bad host, he has hosted so many good games I am really thankful for them. Seriously.

PostPosted: August 1st, 2015, 7:59 pm 

Nice fantasy there, Fireblade.

I'm not about to start making up lies when their were 8 other people in the game.

Alot of people were complaining about you two, not trying to make you feel like shit.
But i think the chances of having games in future will be increased by you knowing this.

PostPosted: August 1st, 2015, 8:03 pm 

Devastator wrote:

Deva, if your idea of "having a good time" is chatting about energy in the lobby, then that's fine, but don't expect others to feel the same way.

Tom wrote:

If everybody wanted us out, why didn't you all do a 4v4 after we left? Seems like everyone else knew it wasn't worth their time either.

You do occasionally host good games, but it's typically dependent upon the players involved.

PostPosted: August 1st, 2015, 8:13 pm 

Skippr wrote:
Tom wrote:

Devastator wrote:

If everybody wanted us out, why didn't you all do a 4v4 after we left? Seems like everyone else knew it wasn't worth their time either.

Tom, you do occasionally host good games, but it's typically dependent upon the players involved.

I didn't say that people wanted you out.
It's very frustrating for some people when there's a full game and suddenly two people leave saying "this is a waste of time".
I haven't even hosted since then, because that had happened so often that day and the days before that.

Fireblade, that's the case in any bz2 game you play.

I have alot more fun playing with/against stronger players than i would if i was playing in a game full of noobies.

PostPosted: August 1st, 2015, 8:23 pm 

Tom wrote:

If Sly, Dom, or Cloaket (even Snake, when he used to host) have a full roster and commanders picked, I guarantee you they will start immediately. I have never had to leave a game hosted by either of those people, because they take the initiative as hosts.

Not going to waste my time, simple as that. Either be a better host, or deal with the consequences.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 22  Next