BATTLEZONE COMMUNITY FORUMS

Battlezone I & II Download, Gaming & Development
It is currently March 24th, 2017, 11:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: April 26th, 2014, 11:48 pm 

I did not expect a passing due to my return to this forum, just going over old sites since my health has taken a downward turn for the worse. JM was a very good player and the 1.2 zst days were very fun especially the 1.2 g66 days. I am at a loss of words with this but good times.

Finally here but never put the link until now 04/27/2014.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/39fmd0z64gg2o/Battlezone_II_parts_and_patch_and_7zip

Battlezone I, The Red Odessey and Battlezone II demos.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dby9s1yqhupmc2n

Currently on the street and if anyone can help do pm me, been on the street and homeless for fifteen months. 12-10-2015 just updated sig etc 10-28-2014 was older update. Yeah im still alive.

PostPosted: May 28th, 2014, 3:35 am 

R.i.p. judgemental.

PostPosted: June 27th, 2014, 3:04 pm 

RIP Man. That's quite a list of deceased players building up now :(, Slaor, TimeVirus, JudgeMental, Red.

PostPosted: June 29th, 2014, 1:46 pm 

My health is hanging by a couple of threads so I might be one of the next ones gone. Ordering something to try and help me out next month.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/39fmd0z64gg2o/Battlezone_II_parts_and_patch_and_7zip

Currently on the street and if anyone can help do pm me, been on the street and homeless for fifteen months. 12-10-2015 just updated sig etc 10-28-2014 was older update. Yeah im still alive.

PostPosted: June 29th, 2014, 4:23 pm 

Best of luck to you Manson!

RIP Judge, I remember the good old days back when you hosted games on Hilo. Live long and prosper!

PostPosted: November 28th, 2014, 1:42 pm 

Juggernaut wrote:
We haven't seen JudgeMental online in quite sometime. JM and I were supposed to meet in Maine to go motorcycling last summer during his planned cross country vacation with his wife in his RV while hauling his bike. We never ended up meeting because I never heard from him when summer arrived.

Well, Max has been hounding me to get a hold of him lately and I found the phone number I used to help him host in the past. I am deeply saddened to get off the phone with his sweet wife (of 37yrs) who mentioned he passed away in May 2013, from a massive aneurysm ("due to a defective artery he had in his brain which he had since birth). JudgeMental (Charly McDaniel) died in her arms and is buried behind their house in the hills of Texas.

JudgeMental was a longtime player and true friend of the BZ2 community, who was known for being a true gentleman and locking the door on his flooring factory manager's office while hosting BZ2 so that workers would not walk in during his gameplay. :)

You will be dearly missed, my friend. :cry:
Here's a pic of JudgeMental (smiling, 3rd person from right) "arms around Tony Iomni and Geezer Butler of Black Sabbath -- Ronnie James Dio is partially cut off from this photo). JM's wife is the girl and his brother (also died young) smiling in back to her left (and Axe peaking just above the guys head 2nd from left lol).

I just found this discussion, I will miss him, he was a very good person.

He was a true hero of BattlezoneII

R.I.P Judge Mental

PostPosted: November 28th, 2014, 3:42 pm 

And every once in a while, somebody comes along to remind us of this terrible tragedy. :-k

PostPosted: August 17th, 2015, 10:47 pm 

Wow...first time I've been in the forums in years and to know one of the greats is gone. Words can't explain. RIP Judge you will always be remembered and missed.

"You dont win wars by dying for you country you win wars by making that other poor bastard die for his" ~ General George S. Patton

PostPosted: September 11th, 2015, 12:37 pm 

RIP.

PostPosted: December 8th, 2015, 11:21 pm 

RIP Judge Mental. Back in 2012-2013ish I was playing with him pretty much every day. It was always night time for me and in the morning for him at work. Played endless hours of death match on titan/volcano with just him and me while we waited for strats during the times when hardly anyone was on. He was always full of wisdom and showed an incredible devotion to helping other people including myself, whether it be with hosting issues or life advice. Can't express how much he will be missed.

PostPosted: December 10th, 2015, 7:32 pm 

=D>

PostPosted: January 18th, 2016, 10:18 pm 

Can't express in words how this makes me feel.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next