It is currently March 28th, 2017, 2:10 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

BZ2-Chat

Vearie - Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:49 pm
No, he means common sense.
Darkon - Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:02 pm
the reds?
Darkon - Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:25 am
Certainly anything threatening the selfconfidence of ruling establishment is to be targeted as a threat, marking the threat with emblems of an establishment of another kind, with the latter being rather interesting since establishment has difficulties fighting solitary units without macrosocial goals, that is, chaos. Chaos must be brought down to forum in order to be dealth with, while form means order with recognizable patterns of functioning. How can one fight what is without a notion save for deconstructive influence?
Darkon - Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:29 am
Similarly to the concept of metaphysical evil. Evil is something the goal of which is to just make life harder to the one. We need a notion of constructive sense emerging from the experience of evil - purposeless targeted malignancy - otherwise it becomes absolute, while absolute means God.
Darkon - Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:32 am
To conclude, just like with crucifiction of Jesus, dealing with the problem was impossible for the defenders of establishment until the issue was given a political face of a sort, institutionalizing it.
Darkon - Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:35 am
Whether the arguments were all valid and with reference to what areas of values, is another case.
Darkon - Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:36 am
Statistics is a very good way of framing any social phenomena. Just take something and compare it to the average totality. Now you can name it in the language of an institution.
Darkon - Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:49 am
But we tend to forget just like in quantum physics the gaps between certain size categories also introduce the difference in behaviour types - with some being measurable, some only deductable - the same with society and people. One behaves differently utterly alone, in a small group, in a relatively bigger group and in a crowd. Statistics tend to generalize, always referring to sphere of social mass, putting the sometimes unrelated factors in a ridiculous light. Statistics is also way of manipulation.
Snake - Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:11 am
Atheism is the answer. You can thank me later.
Darkon - Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:04 am
Someone here already said atheism actually demands belief, which the belief I distinguished from faith on a separate occasion.
Snake - Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:42 pm
Yes, Atheism is a religion. Choose it and be happy. Also racism is very healthy. I would suggest you start practicing it on a daily basis. Your welcome
Darkon - Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:05 pm
Sometimes the card flips upside down. Jesus in New Testament often refers to people other than Jews with notions we clearly understand nowadays as offensive - at least at some point in his life he must have been a zealot movement ideals sympathizer - nevertheless Christianity is basically the exclusion of what the Jews were for the sake of universalism.
Darkon - Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:09 pm
Atheism and racism are acceptable as long as they are used for purposes other than excusing ignorance. Constructivity is always the point and everything could be employed towards this, as it is mostly the matter of lifestance and decisions taken.
Darkon - Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:42 pm
It seems atheism and racism to be interconnected more than religion and racism or religion and atheism combined, while all the elements can go together comparably well.
Darkon - Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:44 pm
Religion is especially interesting because due to the overflowing form a space is left for the void of indifference to arise.
Darkon - Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:56 pm
Religion is basically form. That is why we could say spirituality stagnates into religion, while stagnation is a solid busstop on the road towards enthropy and rebirth through destruction. Social functioning is based upon middle condition, the stagnation. That is when we have things, institutions and laws. Spirituality is the early stage, the childhood, spontaneity and innocence. Senility is the moment of empty form, a condition the destination of which is baptism of fire. Dry wood burns best.
Vearie - Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:11 am
Darkon how old are you?
Darkon - Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:34 am
You ask about how do I feel about myself? Then common notion of age is irrelevant in this case. If your interest is to deduce upon my physical condition, the forum avatar image is more or less actual, though purposefully digitally distorted photo. What did you expect?
Vearie - Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:04 am
What is your native tongue?
Darkon - Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:06 am
Are you going to ask about a penis size?
Vearie - Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:11 am
these are not hard questions friend
Darkon - Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:04 am
Certainly if to mind to give both the standing and shrink parameters.
Darkon - Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:56 pm
Takin I have any parameters to give y'know.
Darkon - Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:56 pm
But we speak hypothetically.
Snake - Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:58 pm
It's so interesting that people get offended by simple queestions such as 'what is your name?' or 'how old are you?' It shows insecurity about ones self.
Darkon - Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:58 pm
But if to take I am just a one big c**k, is it enough if I give height and weight?
Darkon - Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:59 pm
Nah, actually I got offended - or rather suspicious and defensive - with being called a friend.
Darkon - Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:00 pm
If you got point to make, make it, but going around calling people friends - dude, I have seen it and I am yet to see meritorical worth emerging from this kind of behaviour.
Snake - Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:01 pm
before he even called u "friend" u were suspicious and defensive when asked 2 simple questions.
Darkon - Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:03 pm
Well, sorry to disappoint you guys. Perhaps I am just insecure and want to remain comfortably anonymous to anonymous people. The intimacy of anonymity.
Announcement: ~ Welcome to the BZ2MAPS.US - Live Chat Zone ~ You must log in to chat
Loading OK Error Paused Autoupdate every 10 seconds  • Use sound?

Who is chatting