Battlezone I & II Download, Gaming & Development
It is currently October 23rd, 2017, 8:08 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Forum   Topics   Posts   Last post 

Battlezone II

No unread posts
No unread posts
BZ2MAPS.US - General Discussion

The BZ2 community; open to free discussion room.

Yesterday, 6:08 pm

Scorpion View the latest post

No unread posts
No unread posts
Battlezone II v1.3 Forum

BZ2 v1.3 PB6.5 is the latest and most often played version of Battlezone 2.

Subforum: Battlezone II v1.2 Forum

June 27th, 2017, 7:12 am

ExE View the latest post

No unread posts Battlezone II Strategy Forum

A forum dedicated to the support of Battlezone 2 Online Mulitplayer Team Strategy.

Moderator: Snake

March 5th, 2017, 2:05 am

Darkon View the latest post

No unread posts BZ2 Strictly Technical Area

The place to get technical support for BZ2 & other computer related drama.

October 19th, 2017, 11:32 am

Scorpion View the latest post

No unread posts BZ2 Map & Modding Forum

Anything related to modding & map editing; textures, objects, skies and more.

Moderators: Edgrr, Ded10c

Subforums: Battlezone II 3D Modeling, Beta Mappers

June 24th, 2017, 9:11 am

Sentient View the latest post

No unread posts VSR Development

Forum for the Vet Strat Recycler Variant Project Development and Testing Team.

Subforum: VSR 6.0 Release

September 25th, 2017, 12:32 pm

bacappel View the latest post

Battlezone I

No unread posts
No unread posts
Battlezone I Forum

BZ1 Community Forum

March 28th, 2017, 9:55 am

No unread posts
No unread posts
BZ1 Strictly Technical Area

BZ1 Technical Support

October 16th, 2017, 12:39 pm

Battlezone Video Library

No unread posts Video du Jour

Live recorded BZ2 videos for the amusement of our egos. :smt045

October 8th, 2017, 11:53 am

Juggernaut View the latest post

No unread posts Random Videos

Unrelated to Battlezone.

Yesterday, 6:47 am

BZ2MAPS.US Admin

No unread posts Site Improvements | Post Problems & Suggestions Here (Guests can post)

Tell us how we can improve BZ2MAPS.US. Site updates, suggestions & problems posted here.

September 19th, 2016, 11:34 am

Ded10c View the latest post

BZ2-Chat

Juggernaut - Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:34 am
@Scorpion, you also have the ability to hide the posts of anyone you choose. Just open their profile by clicking the name, under their avatar select 'add foe'. Simple. Out of sight out of mind, so you really have no need to complain in the B!t[hZone][
Scorpion - Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:35 am
Even JUGGS is bullying me ;P
Tom - Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:27 pm
Game up, join Teamspeak 3 ts3.kebbz.com
Juggernaut - Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:55 am
@Scorp, not bullying, just defending. :smt014
Darkon - Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:18 am
Some couple of days ago I asked myself a question, what is the best game to me? What makes the best game for myself? The footprints I found led me to an unfortunate conclusion that oftentimes it is less about the game itself and more about seeking the game on various digital stores and sometimes secondhand markets. The hope to find the ultimate game, the paradox, as if the ultimate game was to be found by seeking it.
Darkon - Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:19 am
In other terms, what seemed most enjoyable about gaming, was the market consumerism, the spending of money, the hope that this time this will be it, my final purchase, a game to end all other games, the hazard and disappointment.
Darkon - Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:20 am
But again, what is the best game? It is simply the game one plays the most. Just like that.
Juggernaut - Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:53 am
I have played alot of games over the years, yet I always come back to Battlezone II. So Battlezone II is the clear winner.
Scorpion - Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:42 am
It's okay Juggs, I like being everyone's little BITCH.
Darkon - Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:52 am
Bitch is someone who sells oneself for profit. It is hard to avoid some form of prostituting oneself. One can only choose in what areas of life one wishes to refuse to prostitute oneself and that little pride to behold from it is the most expensive thing to get. Even that, though, fails to save us from being hypocrites.
Ded10c - Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:00 pm
If you knew half of the effort people on the "other side" of this community put in, you might not be so ungrateful.
Scorpion - Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:06 pm
Oh like adding effects to default mortar and ion gun, making patches that introduce more bugs than they fix, spamming forums about fake bz3, and editing 3d models that NOBODY cares about or is ever gonna use? Not to mention all these mods being made that were already forgotten a year later. Yea I see how those people contribute more to keeping BZ2 alive than people that actually PLAY THE DAMN GAME.
Darkon - Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:44 am
The most important thing is that everyone does what feels most suitable to one. That makes things genuine and properly diversed. If your happiness depends on what someone else does or the way someone else behaves, instead of what you put forth yourself, I believe it is a tough deal. If you just want to play a competetive game, find a game you can simply play without messing about it all around. Simple rule of gravity. But community can stick together based on ideals instead of what one factually does. Sometimes ideas turn into action.
Juggernaut - Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:26 am
@Scorp, you fail to understand Ded10c's point. If it were not for the 'other side', you would not be able to play BZ2 online, as you know it. Last I checked, game development is not an easy task and extremely time consuming. Do you understand the millions of lines of code that is the very heart of BZ2? I didn't think so.
Juggernaut - Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:26 am
Most of the time and effort put into the continued development of BZ2 is done by talented and GENEROUS people. Donating their time and skills to a game we all love. If you do not like a particular patch, you are free to downgrade. Hope you know how to use Hamachi. Your argument is tired and old. As with any technology, there are bound to be bugs. BZ2MAPS is intended to be a bridge for the dedicated player base and modding community. Why sour this mission with your negativity?? _think_b4_emotional_tantrum_
Tom - Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:51 am
Game up
Ded10c - Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:59 pm
This "other side" - in scare quotes because any division is entirely of your own creation - are the people who own and operate this website, make sure the patches work, fix them when they don't, and keep commercial interest in the series up (BZR might not be something you care about, but there's no denying that there are a fair few people who heard about it and either came back to BZ2 after years away or decided they'd give it a go).
Ded10c - Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:59 pm
All of these people do everything they do for free, sometimes to the extent that they don't have time to play any more. I can't remember the last time I played anything purely for my own enjoyment.
Darkon - Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:37 am
Ded10c wrote:
I can't remember the last time I played anything purely for my own enjoyment.
That is the sickness.
Darkon - Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:38 am
Y'know people, I have a generic question. What do you think about Microsoft?
Scorpion - Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:32 am
Tommiiieee help they're bullying me ;/
Darkon - Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:04 am
We approach the year 2020
Darkon - Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:04 am
Cyberpunk 2020 is the thing to research, a pretty legendary title
Darkon - Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:05 am
CDprojektRED, the devs of Witcher franchise in the gaming industry, prepare to release a game entitled CYBERPUNK
Juggernaut - Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:39 am
@Everyone: Let's start keeping posts in this BZ2 Chat, BZ2 related only. I know I have been guilty of going off topic in this chat, but going forward, lets try and keep relevant BZ2 posts in this BZ2 chat section to help maintain the continuity of our conversations. If you want to go off topic from BZ2, please post it in the General Section or other relevant forums.
Juggernaut - Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:39 am
Thanks!! :-@
Scorpion - Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:09 pm
def4332221 - Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:05 am
that is a old screenshot
Scorpion - Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:25 am
The zone is still that active if not more.
Announcement: ~ Welcome to the BZ2MAPS.US - Live Chat Zone ~ You must log in to chat
In total there are 2 users chatting  ( based on users active over the past 33 minutes 20 seconds )
Xohm, squirrelof09
Loading OK Error Paused Autoupdate every 10 seconds  • Use sound?

Active Multiplayer Games (click to show)
Refresh List
Hide Games
Refresh List
Hide Games

Delete all board cookies | The team